Conditions for Running the DTC
* The system voltage is between 9-16 V.
* The ignition switch is ON.
Conditions for Setting the DTC
A short to ground or an open on the wake up signal circuit.
Action Taken When the DTC Sets
The modules is never signaled, therefore the specific subsystems will not function.
Conditions for Clearing the DTC
* A current DTC clears when the malfunction is no longer present.
* A history DTC clears when the module ignition cycle counter reaches the reset threshold of 50, without a repeat of the malfunction.
Verify that DTCs U1814, U1812, and U209A are not set.
If any of the DTCs are set, refer to Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) List - Vehicle (See: Diagnostic Trouble Code Descriptions/Diagnostic Trouble
Code (DTC) List - Vehicle).
DTC B1380 (BCM)
* Perform the Diagnostic System Check - Vehicle (See: Testing and Inspection/Initial Inspection and Diagnostic Overview/Diagnostic System
Check - Vehicle) prior to using this diagnostic procedure.
* Review Strategy Based Diagnosis (See: Testing and Inspection/Initial Inspection and Diagnostic Overview/Strategy Based Diagnosis) for an
overview of the diagnostic approach.
* Diagnostic Procedure Instructions (See: Testing and Inspection/Initial Inspection and Diagnostic Overview/Diagnostic Procedure
Instructions) provides an overview of each diagnostic category.
DTC B1380 01
- Device Ignition ACCESSORY Circuit Short to Battery
DTC B1380 06
- Device Ignition ACCESSORY Circuit Short to Ground or Open
Diagnostic Fault Information