3. Test for greater than 9 volts between the signal circuit terminal C and ground while commanding the rear window DOWN by using the
window switch on the driver master control.
锟斤拷 If less than the specified range, test the signal circuit for a short to ground or open/high resistance. If the circuit tests normal, replace the
4. If all circuits test normal, replace the rear window switch.
Perform the Diagnostic Repair Verification (See: Verification Tests) after completing the diagnostic procedure.
* Rear Side Door Window Switch Replacement (See: Windows and Glass/Windows/Service and Repair/Rear Side Door Window Switch
* Control Module References (See: Testing and Inspection/Programming and Relearning) for BCM replacement, setup and programming
DTC B3819, B3820, B3822, or B3823
* Perform the Diagnostic System Check - Vehicle (See: Testing and Inspection/Initial Inspection and Diagnostic Overview/Diagnostic System
Check - Vehicle) prior to using this diagnostic procedure.
* Review Strategy Based Diagnosis (See: Testing and Inspection/Initial Inspection and Diagnostic Overview/Strategy Based Diagnosis) for an
overview of the diagnostic approach.
* Diagnostic Procedure Instructions (See: Testing and Inspection/Initial Inspection and Diagnostic Overview/Diagnostic Procedure
Instructions) provides an overview of each diagnostic category.
DTC B3819 00
- Left Rear Window Up Control Circuit
DTC B3820 00
- Left Rear Window Down Control Circuit
DTC B3822 00
- Right Rear Window Up Control Circuit
DTC B3823 00
- Right Rear Window Down Control Circuit
Diagnostic Fault Information